Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Wishlist

I'm a human, like any other humans I have wants. Haha! And I want to have this things on my list starting this Christmas season 'till I graduate from College (1 and 1/2 year from now) from my savings and of course deals with my mom regarding my grades.

*the things on my wishlist doesn't only include materials wants but also the places that I want to go on a trip with my friends.


  1. Apple Ipod Nano 5th gen (mom promised to buy this for me this Christmas)
  2. Canon Lens (EF 50mm f/1.8 II)
  3. Canon lens hood
  4. Canon lens filter
  5. Tripod
  6. Camera bag from Crumpler or Logic case
  7. Jansport bag
  8. Books! (Neil Gaiman, Rick Riordan and etc)
  9. Lace up shoes from Bayo
  10. Loafers from Forever 21
  11. Of course, in every girls list - Clothes, bags and shoes!
  12. Trip with my friends in Enchanted Kingdom
  13. Subic!
  14. Corregidor trip
  15. Puerto Galera
  16. Photography class with Sir Nicolay
  17. Photowalk with my camera buddies
Wishlist after my graduation and as soon as I landed a stable job:
  1. Graduate on time!
  2. Land a job
  3. Amanpulo trip with my loves in 2019 (Ayie, Rome, Alex, and Peevi)
  4. Car (Vios or Civic)
  5. House for my mom
  6. Buy the house in Ayala Alabang. Haha! (It was my deal with my cousin)
  7. Get married with _______ and live my life!

2 comments:

Facebook Badge