Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

No editing - THEOUTTAKES

Rainy evening, cold feeling makes a person feel bored and lousy. But that doesn't work for me! So here I am sitting in front of my laptop jotting down my first blog again (I just hope that I'll can keep up with this every day).

I missed blogging. For a very long time I stopped writing blogs, I even stopped writing on my journal. Don't ask me why 'coz I'll be giving you the same reason - I became BUSY with a lot of things in my life (you know what I'm talking about). But that is not an excuse. I know that it must be maintained (one blog per day or 3 blogs a week will do). As my professor/s tells us that writing on a journal or blogging helps our writing skills enhanced and it's a good practice too.

'nuff said, I made my own blog site for my write ups and photos captured significantly for the readers. It was entitled theouttakes which means in the field of films they are known as the "bloopers" or the portion in a director's work that are removed in the editing process and will not be included in the final product (according to Wikipedia.org).

Contrary to this, bloopers, candids and unwanted scenes makes a man's moment in life noteworthy. It shows the real action, the true scenario of a certain event. theouttakes shows the unedited clips of life, good or bad, making mistakes or getting things right, laughter or tears, and victory or defeats.

No edits will be done in this blogs. Only the true pictures and stories happening out and about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook Badge