Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I'll make my mom proud!

Last 2008, I left high school then I entered college. I entered the historical Arch of the Centuries - the mark of my Thomasian beginning.
I didn't choose UST to be my school, but it chose me (I guess).
I learned. I grow. I met the best people and made new friends to be kept forever.
This whole college experience molded me to become who I am today and who will I be in the next years.

In March 2012, I'll be graduating from college. It is not the end, but only the beginning... the beginning to the real world.

Hi Mommy! This is all for you, thank you for everything. For the hard and long hours of works and for raising me and my sister alone. I love you! :* See you in March, huh?

Thank you Lord, for all the provisions, blessings and guidance! :)

Toga shot (UNEDITED)

Formal shot (UNEDITED)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook Badge