Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Does this signify anything?

Each time I have my devotions in the morning then afterwards I go back to sleep, I would always dream about fighting against bad spirits.

Not like the ghost busters. But what's weird is that before when I dream about those stuff I tend to get scared, I feel helpless when I'm in my dream. But now, I always speak 5 powerful words to drive those evil spirits away - "In the name of Jesus". I am not sure what this means to me? But am pretty sure it does have something to do with my life and what God wants me to do, I just don't know what it really is.

Let me tell you the two circumstances I'm talking about:

First was two weeks ago, I woke up very early for my morning devotion - 'twas about the Temptation of Jesus in Matthew. After reading the text, I had my quality time with God then I went back to sleep since my class is at the afternoon. Then came my dream, I was in my school (not sure if it was the Rizal Conference Hall, but it looks like an auditorium) and it was at night. I cannot recall the whole scenario but what I remember was there's an evil spirit. I wasn't scared that time but what surprises me was I said the 5 powerful words aloud to make it go away.

Second was this morning. Again I woke up early for my devotion - this time it was about Love (loving your neighbors and enemies) and again it was at the book of Matthew. Just like before I went back to sleep since classes are suspended today (Yeeeaaay!). Then came my dream again, this time I was in my room fixing stuff and when I was about to get a pillow under my bed I saw a hand. Bravely, I asked my sister to help me move the bed, then I saw a child she's like chanting something then suddenly she sings "Jesus, You're my firm foundation". I asked her who she was and she started screaming, scratching her face and ran. We caught her by our TV table, I started praying for her and again saying the 5 powerful words to drive what's inside her away. I started crying 'coz I saw the pain of the child but I stand firm and continued with what I'm doing.

Where does this lead me?

Before I always dreamed about children. I was protecting them from an evil creature. Then this dreams came again, this time I am braver and I know what to do and what to say against those.

What does this mean to me? I don't know if dreams do manifest something - a message from God? A warning? Or calling?

I don't know, but I have to find it out soon. I must.# -PTC

2 comments:

  1. omg pam meann to .
    baka calling yan .. or dala lang ng stress.
    always pray nalng na i enlighten ka ni God kung
    ano ibig sabhn nyan.

    lagay ka ng rosary under your pillow always..

    aq din dati sunod sunod ako nakapanaginip
    pero laging si Jesus ang kasama ko sa dream ko
    hawak nya ung kamay ko at ang dami dami nya sakin pinapakita .. lumilipad kami kung san san . tapos nagkaroon nga ng time na kasama din namin si mama mary. mapapa isip ka talaga qng ano gs2 ipa hiwatig ni God.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Meann! Oo nga ehh, nakaka'bother talaga. Well, kung may meaning man 'to sana "good meaning" siya. Baka rin kasi occupied ako ng mga bagay-bagay. Clear mind, clear senses! :D Thank youuuu! :*

    ReplyDelete

Facebook Badge